GROUP7 has many years of experience in return management and offers a fast and comprehensive service. Transfer the responsibility for same-day return processing of your shipments to GROUP7 and benefit from free capacities as well as reduced personnel expenses.
A successful return management not only increases the satisfaction of your customers, but also allows you to save costs and time. This can have a significant impact on your revenue.
The distinctive feature of GROUP7’s return management is our web-based ERPII solution, which integrates all processes. Customers, customer service providers or logistics specialists - all parties have access to the current return figures. Additionally, a transparent information flow in real-time allows a fast detection of discrepancies.
Your customer is informed about return status via eMail, if desired.
The client receives a message when his return shipment has been received and the repayment of the money has been triggered.
- Delivery of the original goods with return note / label, incl. description of the reason for return
- Acceptance of the return using barcode scanners / photo documentation
- Quality conrol of returned products
- Repair, reconditioning of faulty goods, value-added services
- Repacking, sorting, sealing
- Re-storage of flawless goods incl. adding back into warehouse stock
- Exchange of the goods with same-day return management
- Communication via IT-information, e.g. goods received and restocked
- Customer-Care-Centre for direct communication with customers
- Disposal / recycling of goods, which are no longer usable
- Documentation of all processes
- Payment processing / shipping of replacement articles
Leave the handling of your return management up to us and ensure a fast, smooth and flexible dispatch.