GROUP7 gives you competent counselling and advice on the most suitable customs procedure for your import and export shipments. For special customs procedures, such as outward processing or conveyance into a bonded warehouse, our experts are at your disposal any time.
Our highly qualified and trained personnel guarantees a smooth customs clearance and a timely delivery of your shipments.
GROUP7 is a certified "AEO" (Authorised Economic Operator). With this special status, GROUP7 is authorised to assert safety relevant benefits and simplifications for customs matters. Customs authorities review the adherence to customs and safety relevant regulations by regular audits.
The AEO-Status, which has been newly updated with the current version of the European Union’s customs codex (UZK), stands for simplification and safety in customs related matters and certifies the combination of customs and safety related quality management in the supply chain.
- Creation of relevant export and import customs documentation
- Correct categorisation of goods in accordance with the harmonised system
- Electronic customs clearance via ATLAS/NCTS (AES)
- 24/7 Service
- Fiscal representation (also in non-EU states)
- AEO / authorised economic Operator
- Simplification processes
- Special procedures (e.g. return shipments)
- Duty / VAT reimbursements
- Counselling on customs and foreign trade examinations
We gladly assist you with any questions about customs, so that you are always informed about current amendments and make sure that nothing stands in the way of a timely customs approval of your shipment.